Technical Liaison Committees
Constitution and Mandate
There are five Technical Liaison Committees, which assist and advise the Commission in its work. They include the following:
- Agricultural Liaison Committee
- Customs Technical Liaison Committee
- Trade and Industry Liaison Committee
- Transport Liaison Committee
- Finance liaison Committee.
The Terms of Reference of these Committees are determined by the Council. They are specialized Committees, covering specific sectors, and advise the Commission in its work.