Industrial Development Policy
1. Member States recognise the importance of balanced industrial development of the Common Customs Area as an important objective for economic development.
2. Pursuant to paragraph 1, Member States agree to develop common policies and strategies with respect to industrial development.
1. Member States recognize the importance of the agricultural sector to their economics.
2. Member States agree to co-operate on agricultural policies in order to ensure the co-ordinated development of the agricultural sector within the Common Customs Area.
1. Member States agree that there shall be competition policies in each Member State.
2. Member States shall co-operate with each other with respect to the enforcement of competition laws and regulations.
Unfair Trade Practices
The Council shall, on the advice of the Commission, develop policies and instruments to address unfair trade practices between Member States. These policies and measures shall be annexed to this Agreement.